Formal Daywear Dress by Xandres xline suitable for Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Bride Dress OR Wedding Guest Dress available up to size UK26
This beautiful dress is by Xandres xline (from their plus size range) and is available from House of Fraser. It is a structured panel shift dress with gold bar detailing at the neckline. The dress is available from size UK16 – UK26 and is currently on Sale for £79.50.
I am 5’9″ tall and I am wearing the dress in size UK18. The fit is very comfortable. (please see the videos below for close up detailing of the dress and to see me walk in the dress).
I love the dress for a number of reasons and therefore highly recommend it for a formal daywear occasion such as a Wedding;-
1. the dress is pale blue which is perfect to wear for the Mother of the Bride as it is traditional wedding blue;
2. the cut and style is simple and very flattering for a larger lady (particularly if like me you have a thicker middle area) due to the structured panel detailing;
3. the attractive gold bar at the scoop neckline which obviates the need to wear any neck jewellery;
4. the longer length making the dress suitable for a more formal daywear occasion such as a wedding;
5. the shoulder structure falling to a half length sleeve making the dress ideal to wear with a wide brim hat AND (due to the half sleeve) suitable to wear along with a pashmina/shawl OR open front jacket.
If wearing this dress as a Wedding Guest then a simple fascinator treatment is all that is required to wear on the head.
If wearing this dress as Mother of the Bride then a much fuller hat treatment or Hatinator. If you are petite I would suggest a hatinator rather than a very full and wide rimmed hat as you do not want the hat to take over your look.
To buy the dress click HERE
To see a quick 20 second view of the features of the dress watch the 1st video below.
To hear what I have to say about the dress watch the 2nd 3 mins video below.
To view more dresses in the Xandres xline range at House of Fraser click HERE
To view the full range of plus size clothing by Xandres xline at House of Fraser click HERE
Want the perfect pair of shoes to match this dress? click HERE
Until next time. Diane xxx